As a partner in our community, The Little Traverse Bay Ferry and Foundation is committed to keeping everyone safe. Our policy and requirements for entry on the Ferry will always follow Michigan and CDC Guidelines.
- Per the federal public transportation mandate, we will be operating on the honor system and those who are vaccinated are no longer required to wear face coverings.
- Please do not come aboard if you are sick.
- Please continue to keep a minimum of 6 ft distance from other guests.
- Complete good faith daily health screening.
- Limit ferry to 30 passengers per ride.
- Seats, railings, and bathrooms will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be present and available for passengers.