PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION WITH THE LITTLE TRAVERSE BAY FERRY:
By purchasing an e-ticket(s) you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Little Traverse Bay Ferry has NO REFUND POLICY for all reservations. There are no exceptions.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
- To ensure a safe experience for everyone:
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your visit for another time.
RESERVATION AND TICKETING
- Advance online reservations are required. Onsite e-ticket sales are not guaranteed.
- Payment in full with a major credit card is required to finalize a reservation.
- e-Tickets will be sent to the email used as a PDF attachment at the time of purchase.
- e-Tickets must be printed or displayed on a mobile device and presented to a ferry crew member for electronic scanning before boarding the boat.
- e-Tickets issued for all reservations are not refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed
- Excursion/Event times and dates are subject to change without notice.
- All excursions, ferry departures, and events are subject to availability.
- There are a limited number of e-Tickets available.
- Right to Cancel, Errors, Mistakes.
- Little Traverse Bay Ferry is NOT responsible for return travel should there be a cancellation due to hazardous weather or unexpected equipment failure. Please have a backup plan available before boarding the ferry.
- The www.littletraversebayferry.org website and any third-party reservation system may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical or other errors in connection with information displayed, including without limitation rates, fares, fees, taxes, or availability related to your transaction. The Little Traverse Bay Ferry assumes no responsibility or liability for such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. Little Traverse Bay Ferry has the right to make changes, corrections, or cancellations to such information or reservation, at any time, including after confirmation of a transaction. Little Traverse Bay Ferry is not responsible for communication failures, errors, difficulties, or other malfunctions or lost, stolen, or misdirected transactions, transmissions, messages, or entries on or in connection with our Service. Little Traverse Bay Ferry website may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or computer problems, Internet service disruptions, or other unforeseen circumstances.
FARES AND FEES
- We offer a variety of event and excursion fares and fare classification levels. Fares vary based on demand, fare level classification, class of service, event/excursion date, event/excursion time, reservation completion date, and other travel preferences. The advertised/displayed fare is the lowest available fare at that time/date of the reservation.
- Modifications to your reservation may affect the fare and additional fees may apply when e-tickets are reissued.
- If an erroneous fare is inadvertently advertised/displayed for sale and an e-ticket is issued at the erroneous fare, we reserve the right to cancel the e-ticket for credit to be used at a future date or, upon request, reissue the e-ticket for the correct fare.
- Fares are subject to change without notice.
- All reservations are subject to a Processing Fee.
- Boarding by fare class may occur.
- Suppose you have had surgery recently or are suffering from any physical condition that could limit you physically (i.e., back pain). In that case, you should contact us by phone before making your reservation.
- The Little Traverse Bay Ferry will make every effort to accommodate clients with special needs and requiring assistance. Nevertheless, you should contact us by phone before a reservation to clarify the nature of the assistance you would require and ensure such needs can be met.
- The Little Traverse Bay Ferry assumes no liability for lost or stolen items.
- Schedules are adhered to as closely as possible, but the Little Traverse Bay Ferry reserves the right, without liability and notice, to cancel and/or otherwise modify the schedule, fares, times, dates, routing, equipment, and/or seat selection on any excursion, vessel and/or event whenever, in its judgment, circumstances warrant.
- The Little Traverse Bay Ferry is not responsible for a lack of sufficient capacity or adverse weather conditions that prevent operations.
- You agree that the Excursion/Event (the “Event”) for which you purchased e-tickets and/or attended is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the Event occurs are public, and that you do not expect privacy about your actions or conduct at the event. You hereby irrevocably grant permission to the Little Traverse Bay Ferry and/or their assigns to use, copy, display, distribute, exhibit, and utilize your name, image, digital image, likeness, acts, poses, voice, appearance, movements, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmissions, exhibition, publication or reproduction of same, including at the Event (regardless of whether before, during or after the event) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium or context is now known or hereafter developed without further authorization from or any compensation to you or anyone acting or entitled to act on your behalf.
- All images on this website are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the products, equipment, vessel, and services offered during events, excursions, and boats. Little Traverse Bay Ferry reserves the right to change images and specifications without liability and notice.
- All excursions and events operate rain or shine.
- We suggest that you arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled event/excursion time.
- Smoking is prohibited onboard the vessel and at all docks.
Little Traverse Bay Ferry reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, replace or remove contents of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.